Learning German by Studying the Language for Ten Minutes a Day: My New Challenge!

Welcome to Fluent Language. Click on the little icons on the right-hand side of the page to Digg this website or add it to StumbleUpon if you like it. It only takes a couple of minutes!

I'm going to study German every day for about a month. Today was my first day. I managed to complete the first lesson of the 101 German course I found on Livemocha. Ten minutes is an incredibly long time!
I didn't expect to get so much done on my first day. I learned how to say things like "How are you?" ("Wie geht es dir?") and basic sentences which will be useful if I ever need to ask for directions like "Where is..." ("Wo ist...?")

I did study German in the past, but I didn't really enjoy it. This time, I hope to get something out of the hours of studying I'm going to put in this month.
Five hours over a month isn't much, but I bet that I'll learn more by being a tortoise and taking in slow than by learning German for a week and then giving up.

If you liked this article, please do something nice for me! For example, you can give my blog's address to your friends, or use StumbleUpon and Digg to make it more popular. Thanks!

Subscribe to my blog (RSS feed): http://feeds.feedburner.com/FluentLanguageLearnANewLanguageToday