Fluent Language Tips Twitter Feed! @language_tips

Subscribe to this blog in a reader
Announcement: The Social Sharing Icons have moved! They are now located under the title of this page for your convenience.

I hope you are all having a great day!
Even though I'm currently taking exams and working on a research paper, I took the time to create a Twitter account (@language_tips) and I must say I am loving it!
My tweets are mostly about languages and motivation. Most of what I write/retweet is written in English but I might use French/Italian in the future.

Right now, I'm following 125 people. Since I'm still studying English, I'm mostly interested in tweets written in English. You never stop learning a foreign language!

If you aren't on Twitter yet, I highly recommend you get an account. I've heard that Twitter is the new Facebook, and it just might be true. As a language learner, you cannot afford to miss out on updates from the language-learning world.

I'll be posting more information about Twitter and tips to become fluent in a foreign language soon.
Until then, find me on @language_tips